I just wanted you to know that you won the Devyn Quinn contest on my blog! Congrats!! You can view the winners post here: http://booklover125.blogspot.com/2009/01/devyn-quinn-giveaway-winner.html
You won a copy of Called by Blood! Congrats! But I can't find an email address for you. Send me email at evbyrne - at - gmail - dot - com so we can talk about what format you want, etc.
Hi, Shadowgoddess! This is Barbara again from Happily Forever After. I need you to please get back to me before next Friday with regards to your winnings from the Devyn Quinn contest. I don't want to choose a default winner if I can avoid it.
Hi wow Heidi looks like you win a lot of stuff but forget to leave your email address. You won a copy of Charlene Teglia's Wicked Hot from www.fang-tasticbooks.blogspot.com please email me at eroticroxanne at yahoo dot com to claim your prize by Friday February 13th or I will pick another winner.
I just wanted you to know that you won the Devyn Quinn contest on my blog! Congrats!! You can view the winners post here:
ReplyDeletehttp://booklover125.blogspot.com/2009/01/devyn-quinn-giveaway-winner.html
Hi there Ms. Goddess,
ReplyDeleteYou won a copy of Called by Blood! Congrats! But I can't find an email address for you. Send me email at evbyrne - at - gmail - dot - com so we can talk about what format you want, etc.
best,
Evie
Hi, Shadowgoddess! This is Barbara again from Happily Forever After. I need you to please get back to me before next Friday with regards to your winnings from the Devyn Quinn contest. I don't want to choose a default winner if I can avoid it.
ReplyDeletePlease email at: Mrsbarbara125@yahoo.com
Hi wow Heidi looks like you win a lot of stuff but forget to leave your email address. You won a copy of Charlene Teglia's Wicked Hot from www.fang-tasticbooks.blogspot.com please email me at eroticroxanne at yahoo dot com to claim your prize by Friday February 13th or I will pick another winner.
ReplyDelete